Airport Transfer to Guadalajara Hotels
Arrive to Guadalajara international airport could be a little stressful if you don't have everything figured out, so we offer the solution to make lines to take a cab or having issues getting your Uber driver, save time and money hiring your own driver, who's gonna look for you as soon you flight arrives and take you directly to your hotel, without any trouble, by giving us your flight, name and hotel where you're staying we have everything solved.
per adult from
45 to 140 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Arrive from origin destination to the Airport of Guadalajara sometimes could be a little stressful, especially when you have to make an hour line to take a cab in the airport, you can get a professional service to pick you up at the Airport and take you to your hotel in the best and easier way.
We start our service by the doors of the national or international doors from the airport, you will se one of our staff members with your name on the exit, so he's gonna take care of you by showing the way to your vehicle, then it's a 45 minutes to 1 hour driving to get to the city and from there could be also another 15 minutes to get to your hotel in the City of Guadalajara.
Also the staff can give you some information about the city, attractions, activities and more.
Departure Point :
AirportsMiguel Hidal Airport, Guadalajara Mexico
OtherGuadalajara, Guadalajara, Guadalajara Metropolitan Area - This fee includes 30 kilometers distances at most.
Return Detail :Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Guadalajara Metropolitan Area
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.