Ait ben haddou and Ouarzazate day trip
This ait ben haddou and ouarzazate day trip, will allow you to discover another face of beauty of Morocco, as this area is considered as the gate to the desert of Morocco and the 1001 Kasbahs (berber fortress).
During this ait ben haddou excursion trip you'll cross the tizi n'tichka pass, known for its curvy and sneaky turns, where you'll have a quick stop in a terrace to enjoy a cup of coffe or tea and take some good shots from above, of the berber villages and the amazing landscapes, snowy in winter and spring and full of greenery in summer and autumn.
Once at the Kasbah ait Ben Haddou you can hire a guide with the whole group to discover the area and to learn better about the locals lifestyle, the guide also will show you where the game of thrones scenes has been turned, before going to Ouarzazate and discover its beauty, as you can discover the local studios and also its Kasbah called Kasbah Taourirt.
Once you finish the visit, you'll hit the road to Marrakech where the trip ends
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Stops to relax on request (Ask the driver whenerver you need to)
- 2h in Ait benhaddou village : almost 1h for the visit and 1h for lunch
- PLEASE BE UNDERSTANDING ! This a group and we can't have 100% control on timing and other facts
- If you are very DEMANDING, please choose the private option for more flexibility and customized trip
What's excluded :
- Local guide in the Kasbah (3€/person) / Entrance Fees to the Studios
- Lunch - Lnch is excluded and can cost around 8-12€/person
- Snacks - You can ask the driver for a quick stop if you feel empty during the ride
- Bottled water - A bottle of water can be bought along the trip
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tizi n Tichka, Imlil Village, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
A high mountain pass, at elevation 2260m (7410 ft) above sea level with sneaky turns and curves, full of landscapes.
Pictures can be taken from a Panoramic view in a loca restaurant
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Fortified village surrounded by the antiatlas mountains. It looks like an old castle, and this is where it got the name of "Kasbah" or "Castle" meaning Fortress in berber local language.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taourirt Kasbah, Avenue Mohammed V, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
You stoo in a parking spot in front ofof the Kasbab you can then go and enter to visit this beautiful area.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Hotels in old town: Pick up from front office, drop off at closest parking (due to prohibition of entering the old town at the evening)- Hotels in the new town: Pick up and drop off are from/to the front office- Hotels outside the city +8km to 12Km: pick up and drop off for 30€ as an extra to pay for all groups 1-6 and 50€ if you are 7-14 persons- Pick up generally starts 45min before the departure time around 7:00. So the departure time is 8:00 more or less
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.