Ait ben haddou and Ouarzazate day trip from Marrakech
This ait ben haddou and ouarzazate day trip, will allow you to discover another facet of the beauty of Morocco, as this area is considered as the gate to the desert of Morocco and the 1001 Kasbahs (Berber fortress)
During this ait ben haddou excursion trip you'll cross the Tizi n'tichka pass, known for its curvy and sneaky turns, where you'll have a quick stop in a terrace to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and take some good shots from above, of the Berber villages and the amazing landscapes, snowy in winter and spring and full of greenery in summer and autumn.
Once at the Kasbah ait Ben Haddou you can hire a guide with the whole group to discover the area and to learn better about the locals lifestyle, the guide also will show you where the game of thrones scenes has been turned, before going to Ouarzazate and discover its beauty, as you can discover the local studios and also its Kasbah called Kasbah Taourirt.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Snacks - You can ask the driver for a quick stop if you feel empty during the ride
- Lunch - Lunch is excluded and can cost around 8-12 € / person
- Bottled water - A bottle of water can be bought along the trip
- Local guide in the Kasbah (€ 3 / person) / Entrance Fees to the Studios
- Entry / Admission - Musee du Cinema
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Entry/Admission - Musee du Cinema
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tizi n Tichka, Imlil Village, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
A high mountain pass, at elevation 2260m (7410 ft) above sea level with sneaky turns and curves, full of landscapes. Pictures can be taken from a Panoramic view in a local restaurant
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
A fortified village surrounded by the anti atlas mountains. It looks like an old castle, and this is where it got the name of "Kasbah" or "Castle" meaning Fortress in Berber local language.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Musee du Cinema, Av. Mohamed V, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
If you have any chance with some time left after the kasbah's visit, you'll enjoy an entrance to the museum where you can take some good shots.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered- Hotels in the old town: Pick up from the front office, drop off at closest parking (due to prohibition of entering the old town in the evening)- Hotels in the new town: Pick up and drop off are from / to the front office- Hotels outside the city + 8km to 12Km: pick up and drop off for € 30 as an extra to pay for all groups 1-6 and € 50 if you are 7-14 persons
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.