Ait Ben Haddou And Ouarzazate Day Trip From Marrakech
On this full-day guided tour of Ouarzazate and its magnificent Kasbahs, you will be able to experience Ouarzazate in the best possible way. Discover the magnificent mountains of the Atlas to enjoy the most beautiful landscapes of Morocco. See Ogle canyons along the massif of the Atlas Mountains. On this day trip you will also explore with your professional guide (history of Morocco and the film industry).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- High-end vehicle tour with A / C.
- Tour prevado there were no more people.
- Driver / guide speaks Spanish.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
At 7:30 in the morning we will pick you up at your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
With this private tour to Ait Ben Hadou Ourzazate you can immerse yourself in an incredible Moroccan landscape. After 4 hours of starting the trip, we will arrive at the Ksar of Ait Ben Haddou.
This imposing place was the scene of famous films such as Gladiator or La Mummy, among others. Here you will take a guided tour with a local guide.
After lunch we will continue our tour to go to Ouarzazate, the desert gate and where the Kasbah de Taourit and the Atlas Studios are located, these are the most important film studios in all of Morocco.
We will make a stop so you can take pictures and then continue our trip back to Marrakech. We will be arriving at your hotel / Raid in Marrakech at approximately 7:00 p.m.
Here our services end.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.