Ait Benhaddou Day Trip from Marrakech
Spend a day outside Marrakech. Enjoy the peaks of High Atlas Mountains. See Authentic Berber Villages. Enjoy the best natural Studio. Smell the breeze of clay walls and fresh air. Have a delicious and tasty Moroccan food and make the best of your stay while in Morocco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Marokko To Go
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marokko To Go, Marrakech Morocco
Continuing on the road, visit the Kasbah of Telouat, an old castle where the Glaui Pacha lived. Then stop midday for a nice lunch. Afterwards, go to the second Valley of Ounila to reach the Kasbah of Ait Bin Haddou, which has since 1987 been classified as a UNESCO world heritage site, where you can still find some families living in (although you won’t actually be able to join the families).
You may find it familiar: it was a chosen shooting site for the films Gladiator, Lawrence of Arabia, and the Prince of Persia! 29 km from Ourzazate is a cinema studio where several films are shot. Once you finish up snapping shots of Ouarzazate, wrap up your day and head back to Marrakech.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Your hotel in Marrakech
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.