Aix en Provence & Cassis Private Day Tour Marseille Shore excursion
Discover the medieval town of Aix en Provence and a prestigious Côte de Provence winery for a wine tasting session (at own expense). Then drive to the great fishing village of Cassis on this half-day tour from Marseille. Often known as the 'Saint-Tropez of Provence', Cassis and its famous calanques (inlets) are listed as world park heritage by UNESCO.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Wine tasting ($7.50 USD/7€ per person)
- Mini-cruise ($17.00 USD/16€ per person)
- Guided tour in Cassis
- Aix en Provence is a charming medieval town located 30minute drive from Marseille and famous for its colorful morning Provencal market. Walking tour of the historic center with your guide to visit the cathedral, market, square and famous Corso Mirabeau. Taste some local provencal specialties.
Drive to a prestigious Provence winery located in the countryside for a wine tasting session of 3 wines of the range, red, white and rose (at own expense).
Next stop in Cassis, is a charming fishing village, a 30-minute drive from Marseille. You will have free time to visit the place at your leisure and to take a 45-minute mini-cruise in the main creeks (inlets) listed by UNESCO on a small or medium-size motor boat. Lunch ate leisure in the village.
Drive to the edge of the national park and enjoy the panoramic view over the bay from the highest sea cliff in Europe, the Cape Canaille.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return point: Returns to original departure pointPorts
- Le Pythéas, 7 Rue Pytheas, 13001 Marseille, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The national park of canlanques might be close and the mini-cruise might not operate in case of strong wind, bad weather or otheres reasons. The mini-cruise fee is not included in the tour's rate and we are not responsible in case of boat trip cancelation on the day of the tour
- The client will get his full refund if the ship does not dock in Marseille for any reason
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.