Aix en Provence and Cassis full day private tour
On this tour we will take you to see the medieval city of Aix en Provence and the small fishing village of Cassis, which listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. You will explore one of the most beautiful bays of the Mediterranean, Aix en Provence, medieval city of art, a little Saint Tropez of Provence and the picturesque fishing town of Cassis.
Your guide will pick you up in your hotel or your cruise ship.
First you will have a drive to to Aix en Provence historical center, where you will explore all the corners with your guide.
Drive from Aix en Provence to Cassis, where you will have time to have lunch and to be amazed by view from one of the highest maritime cliffs in Europe. Optional you can take a boat ride (45 minutes) in the main creeks of Cassis listed by UNESCO for their white cliff and turquoise water.
You will be dropped of in the seaport or in your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- All fees and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Parc National des Calanques
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Boat trip (46 euro)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aix-en-Provence, Aix-en-Provence, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Aix-en-Provence is a university city in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region of southern France. It was the birthplace of Post-Impressionist painter Paul Cézanne. A walking trail links sites including his childhood home, Jas de Bouffan, and his former studio, Atelier Cézanne. The white limestone mountain Sainte-Victoire overlooking the city as well as the surrounding countryside were frequent subjects of his works.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cassis, Cassis, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Cassis is a commune situated east of Marseille in the department of Bouches-du-Rhône in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, whose coastline is known in English as the French Riviera, in Southern France.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parc National des Calanques, Route du Feu de la Calanque de Morgiou, 13009 Marseille France
Calanques National Park is a French national park located in Bouches-du-Rhône, in Southern France. It was established in 2012 and extends over 520 km2 (201 sq mi), of which 85 km2 (33 sq mi) island, while the remaining is marine area. It includes parts of the Massif des Calanques stretching between Marseille, Cassis and La Ciotat. Several of the park's best known features include the Calanque de Sormiou, Calanque de Morgiou, Calanque de Port-Miou, Calanque de Sugiton, as well as the Cosquer Cave.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port de Marseille : Terminaux de croisières, Port de Marseille Fos - Porte 4, Chemin du Littoral, 13015 Marseille, France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.