Aix-en-Provence, Cézanne, Mt Sainte Victoire & the Wine of Provence private tour
A unique private wine tour in the scenic landscape of Mont Sainte Victoire inspiration for post impressionist artist Paul Cézanne, who painted many pictures of the mountain from 1880. We begin the tour exploring the old town of Aix-en-Provence seeking out some of the historic areas associated with Cézanne and a visit to discover the street markets and an abundance of local food produce. Provence considered some of the most natural in France, due to the drying effects of the Mistral wind & shallow rocky soils, formed by limestone & sandstone which produces high quality vines. Learn about the characteristics of the land whilst visiting the cellars of two different vineyards. Meet the winemakers, taste the wines - full-bodied reds, subtle elegant rosés & distinctive whites. In the middle of the day, lunch to sample local provençal cuisine - an exceptional day out sampling the delights of good food & wine and discovering the delights of Cézanne country in the heart of Provence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting at the principal vineyard - you can savour the excellent locally produced Provence wines - with the option to purchase wine (not included in the price)
- Entry/Admission - Moulin a L'huile
What's excluded :
- Lunch - The time includes approx ninety minutes for you to enjoy lunch and wine tasting
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Paul Cezanne, Place de la Rotonde, Aix-en-Provence France
Starting point on our journey to trace the steps of Cézanne and visit the tiny streets bustling markets and soak up the ambience of this historic town.
Stop At: Moulin a L'huile, Place Henri Verlaque, 13114 Puyloubier France
Visit to the ancient and historic Provençal village of Puyloubier with a visit to Domaine de Saint Ser, one of the highest vineyards - set against the Mountain Sainte Victoire, with a visit to the caves to understand the winemaking process and what makes this domaine so unique.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
These are all private tours; so we are happy to coordinate with you a collection from another hotel or villa - just contact us when you reserve. We can meet and collect you from other hotels, guest houses, villas & AirBnB apartments in Avignon, Aix & Marseille.Airports
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Marseille Cruise terminal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/21/2019 - 8/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT Health & Safety: Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and in particular our hired vehicles and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. Social Distancing - Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE, if required to do so. The driver of a hired mini-bus will wear a mask as will our driver/guide whilst in the vehicle together. We recommend our guests to do likewise. Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Please see special note regarding our full Health & Safety policy
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.