Akaroa Helicopter Tour from Christchurch
Akaroa is the jewel in Canterbury's crown, a gorgeous little French inspired sea-side village full of wonderful shops, restaurants and cafe's to explore and home to the world's rarest dolphin. A helicopter flight takes just 15 minutes from Christchurch!
What's included :
- Live tour commentary provided in English
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The locals will tell you that no trip to Christchurch and Canterbury should be completed without a visit to the quaint seaside village of Akaroa. Fly by helicopter from Christchurch and follow the rugged Banks Peninsula coastline. It takes just 15 minutes to fly there as opposed to 1.5 hours by road and the scenery is some of the best this region has to offer.
The village boasts a number of excellent shops, cafes and restaurants or you could combine your trip with one of the many other optional activities available such as the award winning Black Cat harbour cruise to see the Hector's dolphin - the rarest and smallest dolphin in the world. there are many other wonderful attractions in Akaroa to explore making this the ultimate day trip without the hassle of spending 3 hours in the car!
Departure Point :73 Grays Road, Yaldhurst, Christchurch 8042, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Bring Camera
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.