Akshardham Temple Evening Tour with Musical Fountain Show
Explore the marvelous Akshardham Temple and witness the enormity of this exceptional monument under the guidance and knowledge of your expert guide. Visit the temple and appreciate its splendor, and as the sun sets, watch the amazing musical fountain show.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All activities
- Bottled water
- Sound and Light show (Water Show)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swaminarayan Akshardham, Nh 24 Akshardham Setu, New Delhi 110092 India
Meet your expert guide at Akshardham Metro station Gate No. 1, and then walk together towards the Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple. The magnificent monument officially opened in 2005, and is situated on the banks of the Yamuna river in the eastern face of the city.
Explore the alluring beauty of this majestic monument as your guide unfolds the legends and stories connected with the temple. Admire the temple's complex style of architecture which consists of 234 ornately carved pillars, 9 domes and more than 20,000 statues of various Hindu sages, saints, and acharyas (teachers). As you stroll through the temple's intricately carved corridors, you will experience faith at its best.
After that, stop for a small snack. Relish the exotic flavors of Indian masala tea and mouth-watering samosas.
Finally, it’s time to witness the spectacular musical fountain show which depicts the cycle of birth, life, and death as mentioned in Indian mythology. The 15-minute fountain show is called, “Cycle of Life” and takes place as the sunsets.
After the show, walk back to Akshardham Metro station where your tour concludes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Akshardham Metro Station, Pandav Nagar, Delhi, 110092, India
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A small amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Items ALLOWED in the complex:
- LADIES PURSE
- BABY FOOD
- WATER BOTTLE
- Note -Please take care of your personal belongings. Baby Food and water bottle are subjected to further check.
- Items NOT ALLOWED in the complex:
- MOBILE PHONES
- USB/PEN DRIVES
- MUSIC DEVICES
- ELECTRONIC ITEMS
- FOOD AND DRINK
- TOBACCO, ALCOHOL, DRUGS
- For a quick and smooth security check, we request you not bring these prohibited items with you. If you do happen to bring these items with you, please check them into the free cloakroom before entering the security check queue.
- DRESS CODE
- The temple is a sacred house of God and a place of daily worship. To preserve its sanctity and spiritual ambience, a strict dress code operates within the complex.
- Upper Wear: Must cover the shoulders, chest, navel, and upper arms
- Lower Wear: Must be at least below knee-length
- Sarong: In case your dress does not comply with above requirement, a free sarong is provided for your visit (Refundable Deposit Rs. 100) Please return the sarong at the exit.
- During Sundays and holidays it is very crowded so you have to wait in queue to get entry inside the Temple
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No Restrictions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.