Akureyri Airvan Flight: Arctic Circle Express
Fly across the Arctic Circle in this 3 hours tour that will take you to the charming Grímsey Island, home of one hundred people - and one million seabirds including the picturesque Puffins. We will land in the Island and stop for about 2 hours to feast on a sample of authentic Icelandic food and drinks, and experience this unique place.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circle Air - Akureyri, Flugvallarvegur Akureyri Airport - By the Icelandic Aviation Museum, Akureyri 600 Iceland
We start by meeting at the Akureyri Domestic airport where we will have a brief safety talk before heading into one of our brand new and luxurious Airvans.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Akureyri, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.