Akyaka and Azmak River Tour, for those who do like photography, from Marmaris
During Marmaris Akyaka tour will visit ancient tombs dating back to the Hellenistic period, stop at “the lovers road” and go on a short river boat trip and will have free time in Akyaka.
On the way to Akyaka our first stop will be “lovers road” to take some great photos of this beautiful road. Eucalyptus trees grow on both sides of the road which makes the scenery romantic. Another interesting spot on the way for a short picture break will be the rock-cut tomb dated to the Hellenistic times. Your guide will give all the necessary information about the ancient remains.
The most popular activity during this tour is a boat trip on the Azmak River. Cold water flows from the mountains into this river. You can easily see salmon trout and other fish swimming next to your boat because of the crystal clear water. Your guide knows everything about the wild life in this area and is happy to tell you all about it.
We will stop at a panoramic spot to take some stunning photos of Marmaris on the way
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Full insurance
- All Entrance Fees
- River Boat Trip
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal Expenditures
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akyaka, Akyaka, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Akyaka village and its beach are two very well known places at Mugla. This beautiful beach is like a paradise on earth. You will have two hours on this sandy beach to do whatever you’d like. There is a small but cozy boulevard with restaurants and bars, where you can have a refreshing beverage or some food. You can also find little shops where you can buy some souvenirs for your loved ones at home.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Marmaris, Muğla, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Marmaris, Siteler and Icmeler Hotels
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.