Al Ain Garden City Tour From Dubai
Spend a day in Al Ain on our road trip from Dubai. Head through the amazing desert landscape on your way to Al Ain, look out for camels in trucks! Visit the Al Ain Museum, stop off at hot springs in Green Mubazzarah park, the place where locals go to relax at the weekend. Drive up the winding road to the top of Jebel Hafeet mountain, for amazing views of Al Ain and beyond. Spend time at the wonderful Al Ain Conservation Zoo..
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Jebel Hafeet
- Entry/Admission - Al Ain National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Al Ain Zoo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit the beautiful garden city of Al Ain, the greenest of all the Emirates, on a full-day tour from Dubai.
Begin with a visit to the Al Ain Museum with its extensive archaeological collection, including some spectacular second millennium gold pendants. It also houses a reconstruction of the Grand Hili tomb with its rock engravings.
Next, go to the top of Jebel Hafeet, UAE's highest peak, giving you stunning views of the desert. At the foot of Jebel Hafeet are hot water springs, ideal for bathing tired feet in steaming therapeutic waters.
Then stop at the largest camel market in the UAE, recently renovated to entertain guests all the more. Depending on the time of year, you may see baby camels.
Move on to Al Ain Conservation Zoo, which houses some the world's last remaining white lions and tigers. You will have the chance to get up close to the animals while strolling through the wonderful gardens and enclosures. Your trip will also include a buffet lunch at the Al Ain Hilton.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from hotels and residence within Dubai
Departure Time :Between 8am - 8:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.