Al Ain Tour from Abu Dhabi
See Al Ain National Museum, Sheikh Zayed Palace, camel race track and much more.(Available in English,German,Spanish,Italian,French) with lunch
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome kit is provided on arrival
- Audio guiding in Multi languages
- Lunch in a luxurious hotel with soft drinks
- Entry ticket to Jahili fort
- Free Wi-fi on all our busses and USB charger available
- Pickup from your hotel by an Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Al Jahili Fort
- Entry/Admission - Camel Souk
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Al Ain National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Jebel Hafeet
- Entry/Admission - Green Mubazzarah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Jahili Fort, Sultan Bin Zayed Al Awwal St, Al Ain United Arab Emirates
Al Jahili Fort has been a cultural the focal point of activities associated with philosophy and heritage of Abu Dhabi in the Garden City. Al Jahili is one of the largest forts in the UAE and was built in the 1890s on orders from Zayed The First as the home to members of the Al Nahyan ruling family.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, Palace, Al Ain United Arab Emirates
Qasr al-Ain or "Al Ain Palace", is one of the best-reinstated forts in the Abu Dhabi emirate. The museum showcases the everyday life in a ruler's fort when the late Sheikh Zayed and his family resided in the palace prior to 1966. The Bedouin style architecture dates back to 1937 and was converted into a museum in 1998 as a main cultural and tourist attraction.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Al Ain National Museum, Al Ain United Arab Emirates
The historic oasis sprawls across 3,000-acre and provides a unique insight into the region's inhabitants who began taming the desert 4,000 years ago. The Al Ain Oasis has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2011, but only now, with the construction of an educational Eco-Centre and an extensive system of shaded pathways that wind through some 147,000 date. The site houses up to 100 different varieties of vegetation that surround the impressive oasis, with widespread plantations that are also working farms.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Camel Souk, Al-Ain behind Bawadi Mall Direction of Meyzad, Al Ain United Arab Emirates
Al Ain's famous camel market is a wonderful immersion in traditional Arab culture. From young Arabian camels that might grow up to be racers to impressive adult camels ideal for breeding, the market is a one-of-a-kind experience to get a closer look at the animal that enjoys a special place in the Emirati heritage.
Lunch will be provided here in an Restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Jebel Hafeet, Jabal R/a, Al Ain United Arab Emirates
Rising 1,240 metres, Jebel Hafit is the emirate’s highest peak, and UAE’s second. This towering rocky height, which stands guard over Al Ain and borders Oman, is forged out of craggy limestone that has been weathered over millions of years. Significant fossil discoveries have been made in the area, which are vital pieces in the jigsaw of the city’s ancient history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Green Mubazzarah, Below Jabel Hafeet Mountain, Al Ain United Arab Emirates
This green expanse at the foot of Jebel Hafeet is another spectacle that showcases the rich natural reserves of Al Ain. A popular hotspot for picnics and family outings, the Green Mubazzarah is packed with families out to enjoy the sun, adventurers trekking up the mountain and campers who can spend the night in tents at the base.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour Start time: 09.00 hrs.Pickup: We pickup all the guests from their hotels between 30-60 Minutes before start time.Drop off: Hotels in Abu dhabi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Al Ain Museum is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09h00 till 19h30 & on Fridays from 1500 till 19h30 & it is closed on Mondays
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.