Aladin Safari tour from Marsa Alam
Enjoy a wonderful Morning trip by by 4WD Toyota will drive to our meeting point: the Camel Yard.
You will enjoy 30 min. quad riding with our professional guides, who can show you the most beautiful places.
To add some more adventure to our trip, we will take you into the desert by jeeps, where we will make a stop at the famous Akkasia tree and our guide will interest you with information about the eastern desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers from hotel in Marsa Alam to quad-bike station and back
- All transfers by Jeep safari Toyota 4x4 WD
- Professional quad-bike guide for your assistance
- Motorbike- one for each person for about 40 Minutes
- Professional Desert Safari tour guide
- Camel ride in the desert of Marsa Alam
- Bedouin Village Tour with Bedouin Tea
- Barbeque dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
- All service charge and taxes are included in the price
- Entry/Admission - Marsa Alam Tours
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marsa Alam Tours, Marsa Alam 84721 Egypt
• We like to start this inspiring day early, so you can enjoy more while the temperatures are not so high yet. We will pick you up in the morning from your hotel by 4WD Toyota and will drive to our meeting point: the Camel Yard.
• You will enjoy 30 min. quad riding with our professional guides, who can show you the most beautiful places.
• To add some more adventure to our trip, we will take you into the desert by jeeps, where we will make a stop at the famous Akkasia tree and our guide will interest you with information about the eastern desert.
• After this little stop you will visit one of the old mines in the abandoned mining village, where our guide can show and tell you all about the hidden treasures.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
• To experience the Bedouin lifestyle and hospitality, you will receive welcome tea and will have a nice traditional Egyptian breakfast so you can indulge yourself with the Bedouin lifestyle.
• Indulging yourself with the Egyptian habits, also means you should experience their way of transportation; the Camel!
• Your guide will show you around in the Camel Yard where you, among other things, can see Bedouin lady's baking bread.
• With this amazing memories, we will bring you back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Marsa Alam, Marsa Alam, Red Sea and Sinai
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from the hotels lobby
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Picking up from any hotel to the north or the south of marsaalam has extra fees
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.