Alanya: Pirates Boat Tour
Pirates Boat Trip around Alanya Harbour and Cleopatra Beach. Half day boat trip lunch and soft drinks included.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Soft drinks
- Foam party
- Pirates animation
What's excluded :
- Import drinks
- Entry/Admission - Kleopatra Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Alanya LimanI, RIhtIm Cd., Alanya 07400 Turkey
You will be picked up from your hotel at around 9 am. The shuttle will take you to Alanya Harbor, where your boat tour starts at 10:00 am. From there, you will already see the historical shipyard and the famous sight of Alanya: the Red Tower. The next stop is at Pirate's Cave and Lover's Cave. Here you will have the opportunity to take a swim, explore the cliffs or watch the spectacular jumping show of the boat staff. Then you will continue to Phosphorous Cave. Watch the thousands of fish in the Mediterranean Sea and feed them with bread. Close to Cleopatra Beach, you will have another 30 minutes swimming break. Have lunch in the New Alanya Harbour and collect energy for the rest of the day. After lunch, you will see Devil's Cave, Mud Cave and Ulaş Beach. You will have the chance to get off the boat here and enjoy the cold water and the beautiful sand beach. On your way back to the harbor, you can look around for dolphins. Sometimes they swim around in this area. The boat staff will care for an animation show, for example with a foam party. You will arrive at Alanya Harbor around 3 pm, then the shuttle will take you back to your hotel.
Stop At: Kleopatra Beach, KIzlar PInarI, Ataturk Blv. No:199, Alanya 07460 Turkey
Stop for swimming near Cleopatra beach for 30-40 minutes.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Alanya area.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.