Alaska Crafted Tour and Cruise Transfer- Port of Seward
Ease back into reality as you join your knowledgeable 'Hoperator' for a fun filled cruise ship transfer and tour from the historic port city of Seward through the mountains of the Kenai peninsula along the 114-mile National Scenic Byway, the Seward Highway to Anchorage. Taste your way through the Alaska craft beverage scene while taking in the mountain vistas, pristine lakes, and grandeur that is ALASKA.
What's included :
- Beer / Cider / Spirit / Craft Cocktail samples
- Tram Ride
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel or airport drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Additional tastings
- Entry/Admission - Alyeska Resort & Hotel Alyeska
- Entry/Admission - Girdwood Brewing Company
- Entry/Admission - Turnagain Arm Drive
- Entry/Admission - Anchorage Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Double Shovel Cider Company
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alyeska Resort & Hotel Alyeska, 1000 Arlberg Ave, Girdwood, AK 99587, USA
Enjoy a fully guided tour from the historic port city of Seward through the mountains of the Kenai peninsula along the 114-mile National Scenic Byway, the Seward Highway. Take in the mountain vistas, pristine lakes, and grandeur that is ALASKA on the 1.5 hour ride to our first stop, Alyeska Resort. Revel in a tram ride and lunch atop Mt. Alyeska and behind the scenes tours and tastings at Girdwood Brewing Co., Anchorage Distillery, and Double Shovel Cider Co.
Stop At: Mount Alyeska, Mt Alyeska, Anchorage, AK 99587, USA
We will board the Alyeska Aerial Tram for a birds-eye view of the Girdwood Valley and surrounding Chugach Mountains before topping out at our lunch perch atop Mt. Alyeska. From 2,300ft. above the valley floor we will enjoy lunch at the Bore Tide Bar and Deli while soaking up the breath-taking panoramic views.
Stop At: Girdwood Brewing Company, 2700 Alyeska Highway, Girdwood, Anchorage, AK 99587
Once fueled up on our lunches, we will make our way to Girdwood Brewing Company. Founded in 2017, we will cozy up in this beautiful brewery while we taste the hand crafted beers and receive a behind the scenes tour the brewery. Mingle with the locals and learn the art of brewing craft beer in the Last Frontier.
Stop At: Turnagain Arm Drive, Seward Highway, Anchorage, AK
Continuing the adventure toward Anchorage, we will parallel the Turnagain Arm on the most scenic 40 mile drive in Alaska.
Stop At: Anchorage Distillery, 6310 A St, Anchorage, AK 99518-1821
Continuing with our 100% Alaska crafted theme, we will visit the largest distillery in Alaska. Utilizing Alaska grown barley and wheat, fresh Alaskan berries, and pristine glacier water, Anchorage Distillery is crafting some of the state’s smoothest gins, vodkas, and whiskeys. We will sample these spirits straight or in a handmade craft cocktail and go behind the scenes to take a closer look at the production process.
Stop At: Double Shovel Cider Company, 502 W 58th Ave Unit C, Anchorage, AK 99518-1691
Rounding out our Alaska Crafted Tour will find us at one of the most popular tasting rooms in the state, Double Shovel Cider Company. Named for a caribou antler formation prized by hunters, Double Shovel opened in 2016 as the first microcidery in Alaska. Sourcing as many local Alaskan apples as possible and utilizing a proprietary juice blend from the Pacific Northwest, see and sample these gluten free cider blends at the source.
Your Alaska Crafted tour and transfer will finish with a hotel or airport drop-off.
Departure Point :Seward Cruise Ship Terminal, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Anchorage, AK, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- THIS IS A ONE-WAY TOUR FROM SEWARD TO ANCHORAGE
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- After the tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel, the airport, or downtown Anchorage. The tour will wrap up around **5:30pm.** Please plan to have a minimum of 1.5 hrs. for airport check-in if you are flying out that evening.
- Closed toe shoes are required
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.