Albaicín Private Route + Tasting Dinner
This activity or experience allows the visitor to get to know the mythical and wonderful Albaicín neighborhood in a different, unique and private way.
A route carried out by historians who will guide you throughout the process of the visit to the most curious monuments and emblematic sites, different and above all not to be missed, such as the San Nicolás viewpoint to contemplate the wonderful views of the Alhambra Palace .
This route ends at the restaurant: Mirador de Morayma, an old house that wears its best clothes to envelop you with its charm through its seasonal tasting menu and made especially for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local guide
- Liability insurance
What's excluded :
- Pick up and return to the hotel / hostel / hostel ...
- At GuíaMe Granada we have a private route designed for you and your partner and / or groups of friends, which could be that special something you were looking for to surprise as an intimate and unique gift.
Not only will you get to know the city through an individually guided tour of the most important historical neighborhood of Granada: the Albaicín, but you will also end the evening at the Granada restaurant: Mirador de Morayma.
There you will taste the typical and seasonal dishes of the city and province with the legendary Alhambra as the backdrop in an incomparable setting for an unforgettable evening.
• Puerta de Elvira, Granada Spain
• Puerta Monaita, Carril de La Lona 1, 18010 Granada Spain
• Mirador de San Nicolas, Calle Espaldas a San Nicolas s/n, 18009 Granada Spain
• Dar al-Horra, Callejon de Las Monjas Albayzin s/n Barrio Albaicin, 18010 Granada Spain
• Mezquita Mayor de Granada, Plaza San Nicolas S/N Albaicín, 18010 Granada Spain
• Serrano ham and pecorino cheese with rosemary
• Appetizer of the house
• Pomegranate salad
• Picadillo soup
• Black pudding with caramelized apple
• Asparagus breaded in ham with boletus sauce and truffle
• Oxtail croquettes
• Grilled octopus with mashed potatoes
• Bull's tail nest
• Almond and fig cake covered in dark chocolate
Departure Point :Gate of Elvira, Plaza del Triunfo, 19, 18010 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.