Albania Horse Riding, Off Road in the Holly Mount of Tomor Berat Tours (ARG)
Visit one of the Albanian's most magnificent mountains and experience the blessing and harmony from the sanctuary of the Gods, possessing a view of the horizon, on mules caravan riding towards the holy mountain of Tomorr. During ancient and medieval times, as well as in Romantic literature it was envisioned as the Olympic mountain of Albanians, and the fairy house in the mountains, as the divine oracle of the nation.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Local Picnic Lunch
- Private transportation
- First Aid equipment
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Any coffy or other drinks are exluded .
SUV trip to the village of Qafe Dardhe (about 1 hour). Meeting with the shepherds and the mules. The rifing tour lasts around 2 hours. After arriving to the valley we will do a short hike of about 30 minutes to the castle of the mountain of Tomor. Later we will have a picnic lunch with local products. Than we will turn back and visit a local family in the Qafe Dardhe village.
Departure Point :Restaurant Castle Park Berat Albania, Rr. Berat-Drobonik, Rruga Kristaq Tutulani, Berat, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We can come and pick you up from any hotel or guest house in Berat. But we can also pick you up from any place in whole Albania but there is an extra charge ( transport cost) .
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/23/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.