Albany Wildlife and Scenic Cruise
Departs at 9am from Emu Point Boat pens for 4 hours of wild
life history and fun. This is a sheltered water cruise with no open sea. We
cross to Green Island which was Western Australia’s first vegetable garden and
is now home to one of only four Pelican breeding grounds in Western Australia.
Then cross Oyster Harbour to the Kalgan River. Seen regularly are Pelicans
Eagles Hawks and a wide range of other bird life. Stopping on the banks of the
river we get into a motorised wagon where we get up close and personal to
Kangaroos in the wild. You are served Tea Coffee and a hot savoury Damper while
listing to a live and humorous commentary. Returning across the harbour to the
boat pens at 1pm. Oh yes did I mention it’s FUN?
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Tea Coffee and Savoury Damper.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kalgan River, Great Southern Region, Kalgan, Albany, Western Australia Australia
Seen regularly are Pelicans Eagles Hawks abundant bird life and Kangaroos in the wild up close and personal. Incudes tea coffee and hot Damper with a full spoken commentary.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Swarbrick Street, Swarbrick St, Emu Point WA 6330, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.