Alberobello And Ostuni Group Tour with Olive Oil Tasting
The visit of the two Apulian white towns, Ostuni and Alberobello is a must do in your holiday in Apulia.
Visit of an olive oil mill, olive oil professional tasting and light lunch in the beautiful countryside of Itria Valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
- Snacks - Light lunch by a countryside oil mill
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Storico, Piazza della Liberta, 72017, Ostuni Italy
Visit the "white town" Ostuni.
Whitewashed buildings intricate with marvelous alleys, medieval arches, wide piazzas and enchanting views of the coastal plain make for the unique appeal of this town, and a mix of Greek and Arabic influences are the make-up of Ostuni's flair.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casalini di Cisternino, Casalini di Cisternino, Province of Brindisi, Puglia
Visit a local organic olive oil mill to discover everything about the production and qualities of olive oil, set up in a professional degustation of several varieties of local olive oil.
Light Lunch by the oil mill with typical Apulian food and wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: I Trulli di Alberobello - World Heritage Site, Alberobello Italy
Explore the nearby town Alberobello, UNESCO World Heritage site with its concentration of more than 1400 of Apulia’s typical Trulli on the two hills “Aia piccola” and “Rione monti”.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is possible from all hotels and B&B in Leuca, Patu', Ugento, Gallipoli
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.