Alberobello by night
Alberobello is a magical and unique city. Beautiful with the sun, particular with the rain, snowy fairytale but with the evening lights seems to wrap itself in mystery.
per adult from
100 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Damati
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rione Aia Piccola, 70011, Alberobello Italy
Tour among the trulli of the residential monumental district.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Trullo Sovrano, Piazza Sacramento 10, 70011, Alberobello Italy
The exterior of this large trullo overlooking the town.
Stop At: Damati, Via Monte San Marco 27/29, 70011, Alberobello Italy
The tour will end in this trullo transformed over time into a stable, with original basolato. Tasting of typical sweets and rosoli is planned.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Parrocchia Sant'Antonio di Padova, Via Cadore 9, 70011, Alberobello Italy
Trullo-shaped church located at the top of the commercial and craft district of the trulli: Rione Monti
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Piazzale Biagio Miraglia, 70011 Alberobello BA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.