Albi walking tour & wine tasting in the Gaillac area. Shared tour from Toulouse
This is the perfect tour for people who likes culture, heritage, and wines!
This tour is a mix between a small city and the vyniards in the country!
If the minimum of 4 participants adults is not reached 12 hours before the tour starts, it can be canceled. This tour can be booked "private" in order to have a guarantee departure with no minimum of participants.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private guide and driver.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal insurances.
- Transport to get to the meeting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Albi, Albi, Tarn, Occitanie
During this tour you will discover the incredible cathedral of Albi and its city. In the afternoon you will enjoy some wine tasting in a local vinyards and oenologists,
The history of Gaillac wines can be traced to the first vinyards planted by the the romans on the “vallée du tarn”.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Metro Ramonville, 2 Avenue Flora Tristan, 31520 Ramonville-Saint-Agne, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.