Albufeira Dreamer Boat Trip
On board a 47 seater jet powered vessel you and your family can enjoy moments of fun. The crew has many years of experience so you are guaranteed a knowledgeable and exciting excursion.
Take a boat trip along the coastline between Albufeira and Carvoeiro and have a chance to see Wild Dolphins in their Natural Habitat. Enjoy a relaxing break where you can jump off the boat and make the most of our refreshing waters and beautiful views of our coast.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- Smiles & Good Times :)
- Boat Tour
- 10% Discount to use @ Gate 4 Café
- Time to Swim
- Life Jackets & Safety Briefing
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sunscreen, Swimming Gear and Towels
We start the trip @ Gate 4 in Marina de Albufeira.
From there, we will go along Algarve's golden coastline, passing through some amazing locations, like the Fort of Our Lady of the Rock and secluded caves hiden in our amazing rock formations, like Benagil Cave's cathedral!
On the way back to the Marina de Albufeira, we set sail to open see to try and watch wild dolphins!
• Albufeira Marina, Sitio da Orada, Albufeira 8200-394 Portugal
• Praia Sao Rafael, Urbanizacao de Sao Rafael, Albufeira 8200-613 Portugal
• Algar de Benagil, Cm1154 Praia de Benagil, Benagil, Lagoa 8400 Portugal
• Farol de Alfanzina/Alfanzina lighthouse, M1274, Carvoeiro 6120-313 Portugal
Departure Point :R. Marina de Albufeira 5B, 8200 Albufeira, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- As dolphins are wild animals, the sightings cannot be guaranteed
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.