Albufera Day Trip and Paella Experience
Albufera is a fresh water lagoon surrounded by rice fields. The tour includes: Boat tour in Albufera Natural park, guided tour. Traditional Valencian lunch with authentic paella.. Transfer back to the city centre.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Paella experience at a traditional restaurant. We will arrive to the restaurant directly by boat after the boat tour.
- Boat Tour in Albufera
- Entry/Admission - Parque Natural de la Albufera
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Natural de la Albufera, El Saler, 46012, Valencia Spain
Pure nature 10 km away from the city, gorgeous sunsets, boat rides and being able to completely switch off for a moment. It is an oasis surrounded by rice fields and forests. We are obviously talking about La Albufera in Valencia. The origins of Valencian cuisine starts here since it is the place where paella was invented.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Palace of the Marqués de Dos Aguas, Palau del Marqués de Dosaigües, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.