Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride at Sunrise
Float over the Rio Grande Valley during a sunrise hot-air balloon flight from Albuquerque, home of the largest hot-air balloon festival in the world. As the sun comes up over the Sandia Mountains, admire the dramatic reds and oranges that fill the sky, and learn about the features of the New Mexico landscape from your expert pilot. Back on the ground, celebrate a memorable flight with sparkling wine and a commemorative flight certificate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Scenic hot air balloon flight
- Champagne toast
- Light continental breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Rainbow Ryders Hot Air Balloon
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (can be requested at an additional fee directly through the tour operator)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainbow Ryders Hot Air Balloon, Albuquerque, NM 87113-1765
Rise early to begin your hot-air balloon experience. Stop into the office for check-in, then ride to the balloon launch site (which varies day-to-day depending on weather).
Your pilot begins the process of inflating the balloon when you arrive. You can even help out the crew during the inflation process for a more hands-on experience.
As you float high above the ground, enjoy incredible birds-eye views of the Rio Grande Valley. Your pilot determines the route for the day depending on the wind’s direction. You may fly over the city of Albuquerque and even dip low enough to wave at people or skim the Rio Grande River. Throughout your flight, your pilot shares informative commentary about the landscape beneath you.
After approximately one hour in the air, your pilot lands the balloon and the ground crew comes to meet you. Celebrate your flight with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine and a commemorative flight certificate before returning to the original starting point.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :5601 Eagle Rock Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not recommended for participants with knee problems
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Flights can only be operated with safe winds, clear sky and no rain. In case of unsuitable weather conditions, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- A maximum of 12 people per balloon
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Clear, protective vinyl has been hand-made to fit each of our shared baskets to increase the separation of passengers and the number of passengers in each basket has been significantly lightened to help with distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.