Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride at Sunset
Soar over the Rio Grande Valley in a hot air balloon on a sunset flight from Albuquerque. As the sun goes down over the mesa, marvel at the dramatic oranges and reds that paint the sky, and see the Sandia Mountains loom over the New Mexico landscape. Your expert pilot shares fascinating commentary about the region that plays host to the world's largest hot air balloon festival each October. After you land, celebrate an amazing flight with sparkling wine and a commemorative flight certificate.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Scenic hot air balloon flight
- Sparkling wine
- Light refreshments
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (can be requested at an additional fee directly through the tour operator)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainbow Ryders Hot Air Balloon, Albuquerque, NM 87113-1765
Sandia Mountains, Rio Grande River, and local wildlife.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :5601 Eagle Rock Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not recommended for participants with knee problems
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Flights can only be operated with safe winds, clear sky and no rain. In case of unsuitable weather conditions, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Clear, protective vinyl has been hand-made to fit each of our shared baskets to increase the separation of passengers and the number of passengers in each basket has been significantly lightened to help with distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.