Albuquerque Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Flight
Get ready for an early morning hot air balloon flight along the Rio Grande in Albuquerque! Watch as the balloon inflates and then board the basket for an experience of a lifetime. Gently float over Albuquerque and see the beautiful scenery surrounding you. After about an hour of flight, you'll land and enjoy a glass of champagne and light refreshments and receive a flight certificate commemorating your adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass of Champagne
- Post flight certificate
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Albuquerque, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Your hot-air balloon adventure begins as you meet your crew at the launch site, conveniently located on the west side of the Rio Grande River. After check in the pilot will perform safety and weather checks, then the crew will begin preparing the balloon for inflation. Once inflated, you will launch and fly for approximately an hour alongside the river valley.
During the flight, depending upon the direction of the winds on flight day, you will have great views of the Sandia Mountains to the east, Petroglyph National Monument to the west, the volcano’s that surround Albuquerque and Mount Taylor in the distance.
There will be a "chase crew" that follows during the flight who will meet you shortly after landing to pack up the equipment. From here, you will return to the launch site for a champagne ceremony and a light snack. There are non-alcoholic alternatives available. Each person that flew will receive a commemorative flight certificate to celebrate their adventure. The total time your tour will take is approximately 3.5-hours and you will be in the air for approximately 1-hour.
Departure Point :6390 Coors Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87120, USA
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the balloon, maximum weight is 280lbs (127kg / 20 stone) per person
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate
- This activity is not appropriate for pregnant travelers, those with recent surgeries or broken bones, or those who have had hip or knee surgeries in the past two years
- Actual meet time will be provided when you call to check in
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Thank you for choosing World Balloon for your adventure of a lifetime. We are excited to provide you with this opportunity and want you to know that safety is our top priority. You can find our COVID-19 guidelines on our website, and you will also receive a copy with your confirmation email.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.