Alcatraz City Sail
Can’t make it out to walk the Rock this time? Join us for a 90min Alcatraz-oriented Bay Sail including live crew description of Alcatraz history and highlights. Continue from there south along the City waterfront to see the Ferry Building, Coit Tower and other hidden SF stories for a trip never to be forgotten!
(trip runs Memorial Day through Labor Day, this trip does not actually stop on Alcatraz Island)
per adult from
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- 90 Minute Sail around Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay (does not include entrance to Alcatraz)
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Food and Drink is available for purchase on board.
- Entrance to Alcatraz Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
Pier 39, Dock J
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Alcatraz-oriented Bay Sail including live crew description of Alcatraz history and highlights. Continue from there south along the City waterfront to see the Ferry Building, Coit Tower and other hidden SF stories for a trip never to be forgotten!
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
Sail by the Bay Bridge
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
Sail around Alcatraz
Departure Point :Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.