Alcatraz Tour with Full-Day Bike Rental in San Francisco
You will explore inside and outside the Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary on Alcatraz Island with America’s most ruthless criminals including Al Capone.
The ferry will leave on time at your specific time scheduled. You have to be 30 minutes before departure time at Pier 33. Walk, bike, ride public transportation, or drive (as a last resort)…easy access from anywhere around the Bay!
When you are on the Island, follow the Cellhouse audio tour “Doing Time” (45 min) available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
Alcatraz Tour has to be done that specific day at a specific time that we will confirm you.
The other part of the tour is a 24 hours Bike Rental.
You can pickup the bike between 9AM to 6:30PM from Fisherman's Wharf location and keep it up to 24 hours. We will show you different routes and different option for drop off the bicycle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcatraz Ferry round trip
- Use of bicycle
- Entrance fee to the Alcatraz Prison inside
- Audio Cell tour
- Entry/Admission - Alcatraz Island
What's excluded :
- Foods and Drinks
- ferry Tickets from Sausalito to SF ($13)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
You will explore the Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary on Alcatraz Island with America’s most ruthless criminals including Al Capone.
You reach the Island on a 15 min ferry ride. Then we recommend you to start with the Audio Cell Tour (45min) guided tour. This is a really nice experience. Then you can explore the Island as long as you want until the last ferry. They are scheduled every 30 min.
The tour is at this specific date and specific time. Please be at Pier 33 30 min before the departure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Blazing Saddles, 2715 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
You will have a bicycle rented for the day. It could be taken that specific day.
We will show you few roads when you take your bicycle to take but most people will Bike the Golden Gate Bridge, yes that's right you will bike the bridge and go down to Sausalito to have lunch and/or do some shopping. Sausalito is a very cute little town across the bridge.
You could come back on the bicycle or take the ferry from Sausalito to Pier 39 or the Ferry Building in San Francisco ($13 not included).
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Blazing Saddles, 2715 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Departure Time :6/11/2021 - 7/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.