Alcazar and Cathedral of Seville Tour (Tickets included & Skip the line)
Discover the main must-see monuments in Seville, with an expert guide and avoid queues at the entrance. Visit the Royal Alcazar Palace and the Cathedral, which are both recognized as World Heritage by UNESCO.
The Cathedral claims to be the largest Gothic cathedral in the world – built on the old mosque – and to hide treasures like the tomb of Christopher Columbus or the largest altarpiece of all Christendom. It has the famous Patio de los Naranjos and the emblematic Giralda, with almost one hundred meters high, both declared heritage and of great importance.
The Royal Alcazars of Seville forms a set of the most recognized royal palaces in the world, for their beauty, for their architectural details and for their history. At the moment it continues being residence of the Spanish Royal Family in its visits to the city of Seville. It has been the scene of renowned shootings such as the famous television series “Game of Thrones” and is one of the oldest in Europe.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Headphones to hear the guide properly
- Professional local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges included in the price
- Preferent access Tickets
- Only Retired 65 years old or over can purchase the Senior option showing a valid ID.
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Torre Giralda
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Naturanda Turismo Ambiental, Calle Francos, 19, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Meeting point will be in our office where your guide will organize the group and visitors will be provided headhones to lsten to the guide.
Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
Calle Francos, 19
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
The Catedral de Santa María de la Sedeis the third largest cathedral in the world and the largest gothic cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Torre Giralda, Avenida La Constitucion S/N, 41001 Seville Spain
You will have time to go up to the most important and old view point in the city.
Av. de la Constitución, s/n
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
Discover the most spectacular ensamble of morish and christian palaces in the city and explore the gardens on your own at the end of the tour, where Game of Thornes were shot.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Francos, 19, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Unnamed Road, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide to the company complete names and Passport or ID card details of all passengers - This is a mandatory prerequisite in order to buy Alcazar tickets
- If you are retired (65+) or a student (up to 25 years old) please, note you must hold your original ID and your up to date Student card the day of the tour.
- Only students up to 25 years old holding a Student card shall purchase the Youth option.
- Please note, the monument's staff will request the original IDs and Students cards of every single participant of the tour as proof of age and eligibility for discounts. Failure to do so may result in no access to their premises.
- Seville Cathedral is closed on 1st and 6th of January, plus December the 25th.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Alcázar is closed on Christmas, Good Friday and 1st & 6th of January.
- Retired 65 years old or above shall purchase the Senior option.
- Dress code of the Cathedral of Seville: "We ask you please to uncover your head when you enter and refrain from wearing beach shoes, flip-flops, tank tops, small shorts and strapless t-shirts. Thanks"
- Please do not touch and / or lean on different elements such as columns, stuccos, doors, stained glass, etc.
- Please mute your mobile phone.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.