Alcazar of Seville & Santa Cruz Quarter (Skip-the-line)
You can get to know the Royal Alcazar of Seville with the best official guides of the city. You can also enjoy a free tour through the famous Santa Cruz Quarter. The tour takes about 2 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Santa Cruz Quarter Walking Tour
- Ticket to the Royal Alcazar
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Other services not contracted.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
Discovering the Santa Cruz´s quater, the old Jewish´s quarter,
a labyrinth formed by narrow streets that leads to the famous Plaza de los Venerables.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
The Real Alcazar of Seville is a group of palaces surrounded by a wall, different styles have been used (Islamic-Mudejar and
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Christopher Columbus Monument, Jardines de Murillo, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Plaza del Patio de Banderas, Pl. del Patio de Banderas, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- End of the tour at 1:00 pm. approximately in the gardens of the Alcázar (being able to stay longer in this area if you wish).
- We recommend to wear comfortable footwear, as well as to drink enough water (especially in summer). On rainy days do not forget umbrella.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.