Alcazar of Seville Early Access with Optional Seville Cathedral
Early access to the Alcázar of Seville on this 1.5-hour tour. With your local tour guide, learn all the secrets that hides this incredible monument. Enter the UNESCO World Heritage Site and marvel at its eclectic architecture, including influences from the Arabic period to the Baroque period. Learn about Spain's history, culture and religion through your guide's engaging narration and enjoy this building that has been scenario of series like Game of Thrones or movies like Lawrence the Arabia
Please note that the Cathedral of Seville is a religious temple and you must wear appropriate clothing. Knees and shoulders should be covered.
If you choose the 9:00h tour (please note that it is very important to be on time for check in. The visit will begin around 9:20h)
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Professional bilingual guide
- Access to the Alcázar of Seville
- Access to the cathedral of Seville (if option selected at booking time)
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Torre Giralda
What's excluded :
- Visit to Cuarto Real
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza del Triunfo, Seville Spain
In this beautiful square we will start our tour.
Pass By: Amigo Tours Sevilla, Seville Spain
Amigo Tours Seville is the unit of Amigo Tours in this Andalusien city, formed by a professional team of expert guides.
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
Is a royal palace built for the Christian king Peter of Castile. It was built by Castilian Christians on the site of an Abbadid Muslim residential fortress and destroyed after the Christian conquest of Seville. The palace, a preeminent example of Mudéjar architecture in the Iberian Peninsula. Our guides will lead you through this beautiful monument for 2 hours
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Largest gothic cathedral in the world. It was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. Seville Cathedral was the site of the baptism of Infant Juan of Aragon in 1478, only son of the Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile. We would have time to learn about its construction and history and after the tour you will have some free time to go up to the Giralda and enjoy the view of Seville
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Torre Giralda, Avenida La Constitucion S/N, 41001 Seville Spain
Enjoy the views of the city at the end of the Tour
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza del Triunfo, 41004 Seville, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note that in order to visit the Cathedral you will need to choose it at booking time
- Please note that the guide will start with a small introduction before we enter the monument
- The duration of the tour to the Alcazar is 90 minutes, the duration of the tour to the Alcazar and the Cathedral is around 4 hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Due to the current policy of the Alcázar, at the moment of the booking you must email the provider the full name, ID or passport number, of each traveller (babies included) and also present the ID or passport before entering the monument. Without all this data, the entry can be rejected
- Important note: Due to the Covid 19 is not allowed to make guided visits inside the Cathedral. Our guide will give an explanation outside the monument and you will enter the Cathedral with a member of the Cabildo
- The use of masks has been proven to be effective in preventing contagion of Covid 19, so the use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Amigo will not provide them so please make sure you bring your own one.
- The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- We recommend our tourists to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are forbidden to touch any of our clients objects
- Our employees (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the health protection protocol in detail that we will follow during the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.