Alcazar of Seville Small GroupTour
Definitely a Guided Tour you can not miss if you are visiting Seville.
Inmerse yourself in the secrets enclosed inside the Royal Alcazar of Seville guided by AN EXPERT LOCAL GUIDE and on a REDUCED-GROUP, optimun to discover intimately its mafnificient complex of Palaces in different architectural styles, from Mudejar to Gothic, and Gardens.
Only with a reduced-group tour you’ll make the most of your guided tour, exploring at a good pace the highlights inside this amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site.
No visit to Seville would be complete without discovering a quintessential monument such as the Royal Alcazar
Itinerary: Palaces and Gardens
Duration: 90 minutes
Reduced-group. We bet on responsible tourism; thus we reduce the number of adults per group to 10, instead of the maximum of 20 allowed by the health authorities after the COVID-19
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar of Seville (Palaces and Gardens)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Local and professional guide. Official certified tourism guide.
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Jardines de los Reales Alcazares
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Cuarto Real admission ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Monumento a la Inmaculada Concepcion, Plaza Triunfo s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
The manager will introduce you to your guide at the Immaculada Monument, and together you’ll access the interior of the monument through the Lion Gate
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
Marvel at the uniqueness Alcazar of Seville, the oldest European Royal Palace still in use. A magic place considered a brief of Seville's history.
Fine tune your senses and explore on this 1:30-hour walking tour one of the essential places not only in Seville, but in all the world. A magnificent complex of palaces and patios in different architectural styles, from Mudejar to Gothic, declared in 1987 as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Jardines de los Reales Alcazares, Patio de las Banderas, Seville Spain
And of course we will stroll around the famous Gardens accompanied by colorful peacocks and the freshness given by majestic trees; a huge green space with Islamic reminiscences, renaissance confection and romantic soul.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Monumento a la Inmaculada, Calle Joaquín Romero Murube, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Royal Alcázar of Seville, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- To respect the safety distance by COVID-19, the guide will do the explanations using a radioguide/whisper system. If you can bring your own headsets will be ideal, if not the operator will provide you one properly disinfected.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.