Alchemy and Mysteries in Prague's Castle District: Evening Walking Tour
Take a 2-hour mystery night walking tour of Prague's Castle District (Hradcany). Away from the hustle and bustle of Prague´s Old Town, this evening walk led by a lantern carrying elegant storyteller, takes us on a journey through mystery and magic. Discovering on the way many unknown places of esoteric charm where masters of the dark arts of Alchemy, would toil by candlelight late into the night.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional artist and historian guide
- This tour is informative and educational
- Prague Castle Courtyards
- The emperor Rudolph II and the most famous alchemists and magicians of the time
- Stunning dark atmosphere of Prague´s Castle district
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Interiors buildings (over closing time)
- Jump scare actors
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strahov Monastery, Strahovske Nadvori 1/132, Prague 11800 Czech Republic
Visit to one of the oldest monasteries in Bohemia.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Loreta Praha, Loretanske Namesti 7, Prague 118 00 Czech Republic
A beautiful sanctuary while listening to prague legends.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Novy Svet, Prague Czech Republic
Walking around one of the most magic alley in all Prague. A place where the time stood still.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
Visit to the Prague Castle courtyards when the crowds of tourists had already left.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Malostranské náměstí, Malá Strana, 118 00 Prague 1, Czechia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is informative and educational - does not include interiors nor actors to try to scare you.
- A moderate amount of walking is involve approx 2,8 km; comfortable shoes are recommended and umbrella in case of rain.
- Tour runs with min. 4 people.
- In group tours, the use of phones is prohibited in order to not distract the other participants and the storyteller performance
- Taking photos during the tour is encouraged but any video/audio recording during the walking tour is prohibited
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.