Alcohol Ink Landscape Class
This class is a fun and relaxing introduction to learning how to use Alcohol Inks to create beautiful landscapes inspired by the Rocky Mountains. It's great for families and special events as well as those just interested in learning something new. Easier to work with than watercolor and incredibly vibrant, every participant will leave with a matted, finished piece they are proud of and is ready to be framed and hung in their home.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Art Supplies & Tools
- Instructors Fees
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
This is an introductory class into the popular new art medium, Alcohol Inks. Learn how to use Alcohol Inks to create beautiful kaleidoscope designs and experiment with different techniques to create a one-of-a-kind creation!
• The Old Church Shops, 157 East Elkhorn Ave., Estes Park, CO 80517
Departure Point :157 W Elkhorn Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.