Ale Trail Craft Beer Tour
Beer. History. Do we need to say more?! Take a fun and fascinating step back into Florida history with our Ale Trail Craft Beer walking tour! On this uniquely curated experience, you and your licensed, knowledgeable guide will stroll around the charming streets of St. Augustine, the oldest city in the nation, discovering the best in Florida craft beers. Learn about the early days of St. Augustine and how the business of beer has evolved in the Sunshine State. See for yourself why we are one of the fastest growing and most highly regarded beer producing regions in the country.
As part of this journey, we will visit notable landmarks, unique brewpubs, and state-of-the-art tap rooms, all while learning about the legacy that beer has left on St. Augustine. Hear tales of coastal Florida’s brewing past and visions of its promising future while sampling an abundance of delicious beer along the way.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer tastings at 3 locations!
- Snacks - Delicious local snack to keep you full between all the beer!
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Prince Murat House, 246 St George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Both Prince Achille Murat (nephew of Napoleon Bonaparte), and American poet Ralph Waldo Emerson stayed here in the 1820's to fight a bout of illness. This 1790 coquina house is a great example of Second Spanish period architecture.
Stop At: Aviles Street, Aviles St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Extending south from the Plaza to Bridge Street, Aviles Street is one of the narrow, brick lined, historic streets of the city which has retained much of its colonial character.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: St. George Street, St. George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084
Starting at the Old City Gates and extending to historic Lincolnville, St. George Street is the center of shopping, entertainment, historical sites, attractions, and restaurants.
Pass By: Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum, 32 Aviles St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4445
With parts of the structure dating back to 1691, the O'Reilly House is St. Augustine's oldest standing home. Father Michael O'Reilly moved into the house in 1785 and was a leading figure in the construction of the Cathedral. Upon his death in 1812, he willed the house to Catholic Church. It is now operated as a museum by the Sisters of St. Joseph.
Pass By: Plaza de la Constitucion, 1 Cathedral Pl St George Street between King Street and Cathedral Place, St. Augustine, FL 32084
The plaza has been a central part of St. Augustine since 1573 when it was first laid out by the Spanish Royal Ordinances.
Pass By: Treasury Street, Treasury St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
The narrowest street in the city! Built only 7 feet wide to make it almost impossible to steal gold being transported from the ships to the Royal Spanish Treasury.
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
The oldest and largest masonry fort in the continental United States. Finished in 1695 and survived 2 British attacks. It is not part of the National Park Service.
Departure Point :77 Bridge St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :3 St George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We can only accommodate vegetarian diets on the Ale Trail. We cannot accommodate vegan, kosher, dairy allergies, sugar free or gluten-free restrictions.
- If you don’t like beer but still want to join the tour with your friends or family, we will have a wine and/or cider option at each of our beer stops. They will be a single drink and not flights, but you will be able to imbibe with the rest of us!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.