Alentejo Wine Tour from Lisbon Including Lunch
Discover one of Portugal’s premier wine making region during a small-group day trip to Alentejo. Depart from Lisbon in the company of a guide and visit the verdant Alentejo, taking part in a wine tasting at the first winery. Then, enjoy a different and delicious buffet lunch in the second winery, visit its vineyards and sip a selection of wines during another tasting session in the second winery. Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup / drop-off (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of Lisbon city center.
- It may be required to get to a meeting point for pick-up.
- Small-group tour (8 people max.)
- Informal local guide / driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- WiFi available in the minivan
- 8 wine tastings
- Buffet lunch composed by salads, cheese and several kinds of chouriço samplings
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Evoramonte, Evoramonte, Evora District, Alentejo
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Arraiolos, Arraiolos, Evora District, Alentejo
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Lisbon, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us your Hotel Pick-up at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha areas). Parque das Nações area is not available for pick-up. Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Restauradores Square, Praça dos Restauradores, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
2: Marquis of Pombal Square, Praça Marquês de Pombal, Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (normally between 08:00 AM to 08:45 AM).
- Pick-up at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha areas). Parque das Nações area is not available for pick-up.
- Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by, at least, 1 paying adult.
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle.
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (e. g. heavy rain), the tour will not be canceled, unless there are warnings and alerts by official organisms.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sport and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However we will always offer alternatives to avoid these situations; one of them is to change the pick-up and drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may be transmitted without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Establishment with ‘Clean & Safe’ certificate. Vehicles are cleaned (vacuum, windows, dashboard, seats disinfected) every day. Reduction of the maximum allowed capacity according to current legislation and General Health Directorate recommendations. This allows greater distance between passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.