Alexandria City Trip from Cairo
Enjoy a day trip to Alexandria with private guide from Cairo.
A Day to visit Egypt's beautiful second city. See rock-cut Roman catacombs, the ruins of a Roman temple complex, and Qaitbey Citade, the Bibleotheca, and Catacombs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Lunch (Optional)
- Entry Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Pompey's Pillar
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Citadel of Qaitbay
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alexandria, Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate
Start your tour from Cairo at 07.00am. You will head towards Alexandria, which will take 3.5 hours. It is the famous and interesting city named Alexandria at the time of Alexander the great. It has a flavor of different architect like the Greek, Roman, French and Italian
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pompey's Pillar, Al Karah WA at Toubageyah WA Kafr Al Ghates, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
First visit Pompay's Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling
the Soma and the Caesarean.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Kom Al Shokafa, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
Then you drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman
Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Citadel of Qaitbay, Alexandria, As Sayalah Sharq, Qesm Al Gomrok, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
Proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lighthouse of Alexandria, Alexandria Egypt
Visit the Lighthouse of Alexandria
Stop At: Bibliotheca Alexandrina, El Shatby, Alexandria 30100 Egypt
Visit Bibliotheca Alexandrina, that was one of the largest and most significant libraries of the ancient world. It flourished under the patronage of the Ptolemaic dynasty and functioned as a major center of scholarship from its construction in the 3rd century BC until the Roman conquest of Egypt in 30 BC. The library was conceived and opened either during the reign of Ptolemy I Soter (323–283 BC) or during the reign of his son Ptolemy II (283–246 BC).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Montazah Gardens, Montaza Palace Al Mandarah Bahri, Qism El-Montaza, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
Take a look at Montazah Palace and Gardens
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or GizaPlease provide this details:Hotel NameHotel AddressRoom NumberGuest contact Number that using during travel (preferably Whatsapp)Ports
- Cairo International Airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.