Alexandria Day Tour
Enjoy Alexandria Day Tour. See catacombs and Qaitbey Citadel, built on the site of the legendary Lighthouse. Visit the great Bibleotheca Alexandria and enjoy a fresh seafood lunch on the Mediterranean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All taxes and service charge
- English Speaking Guide during the tour
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Lunch during your tour
- Pick up services from hotel in Alexandria and return
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alexandria, Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate
Your tour manager from Signature Tours Egypt will pick you up from your hotel for Alexandria Day Tour. First visit Pompay's Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then you drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we proceed to see the Qaitbey Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (Light Hous ) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Finally you will drive back to your hotel in Alexandria.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Animals or pets allowed
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.