Alexandria day tour from Cairo
Alexandria is a four-season destination. In the winter you'll enjoy the breezy mornings and cold nights and you will find a lot of rain if you're a winter lover. Whether you are on a budget or hoping for a luxurious getaway or maybe even you are looking for the perfect destination for your family vacation, Alexandria, Egypt is a perfect choice for you. It was Egypt's first capital. Alexandria has a rich history So here you get a Middle Eastern atmosphere accompanied by a spectacular location on the Mediterranean Sea, all reinforced by its cultural and historical background.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Egyptologist English-speaking Tour Guide.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Lunch meal at a good local restaurant.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
- Entrance fees.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Alexandria, Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate
Upon arrival, our guide will be waiting for you with a sign of your name. Start full day trip to Alexandria will take about 3 hours with a stop halfway to rest. When reaching Alexandria, you will start your tour by visiting the old quarter of the city which includes the underground tunnels known as the Catacombs at Kom el Shoqafa; You will then proceed to visit The Pompey’s Pillar, built at the ancient Acropolis of Alexandria. Now, it is time for a break for lunch (fish) and after lunch, you will continue your tour to visit Qaitbey fortress (outside view), here once the ancient Light House (One of the seven wonders of the ancient world) stood. Afterward, you will visit the Library of Alexandria known as Bibliotheca Alexandrina, drive back to Cairo hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.