Alexandria Trip from Cairo
With Visitors Egypt Tours, you will get the chance to live the experience of the ancient Egyptian history and culture with our experienced and professional guides with the lowest prices possible.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from your hotel and return
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Expert tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
What's excluded :
- Tipping (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bibliotheca Alexandrina, El Shatby, Alexandria 30100 Egypt
Visitors Egypt's tour guide will pick you up from your hotel.
Travel to Alexandria by AC vehicle for around 2.5 hours.
Visit to Egypt’s beautiful second city. See rock-cut Roman catacombs, the ruins of a Roman temple complex, The Roman Amphitheater and Qaitbey Citadel.
Next, you will have your lunch in a good quality fish restaurant.
Then move to visit the famous Bibleotheca Alexandrina. And afterwards, the National Museum of Alexandria.
The guide will help you taking amazing photos during the tour.
At the end, the guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will be meeting you in the lobby of your hotel with a sign of Visitors Egypt Tours.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.