Algarve Wine Tour in Lagoa and Silves with Lunch
The Algarve has a long wine tradition dating back to the Phoenicians. The production is not abundant, but its superior quality compensates for the small output. Douro or the Alentejo regions have the world recognition but the Algarve wine region is second to none.
Visit a first quality wine producing estate and fall for this estate’s beautiful history and learn more about the family behind the business. Know more about the vineyards in the property and learn about the unique grape varieties and the favorable conditions that give rise to the wine you will taste and its unmistakable flavor.
After a delicious lunch in Silves region, we get to the second estate. Here the old coexists with the contemporary, combining the know-how from other wine producing regions with the unique soil and climate of the Algarve. This estate was built on the foundations of a former 12th century convent main structure. From which you get an outstanding view over the Arade river and the village of Silves.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small-group tour (up to 8 people max)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated areas in Algarve
- Local and informal guide / driver
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 2 wine tasting sessions (3+3)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lagoa, Lagoa, Faro District, Algarve
Firstly, we will visit one of the first quality wine producing estates in the region, part of a new wave that started around 15 years ago.
Fall for this estate’s beautiful history and learn more about the family behind the business. Know more about the vineyards in the property and learn about the unique grape varieties and the favorable geographical conditions that give rise to the wine you will taste and its unmistakable flavor.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Silves, Silves, Faro District, Algarve
After a delicious lunch in Silves region, we get to the second estate. Here the old coexists with the contemporary, the tradition goes hand in hand with modernity, combining the know-how from other wine producing regions with the unique soil and climate of the Algarve. This estate was built on the foundations of a former 12th century convent main structure. From which you get an outstanding view over the Arade river and the village of Silves.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: 8500 Alvor, Portugal
2: 8500 Portimão, Portugal
3: 8400 Carvoeiro, Portugal
4: 8365 Armação de Pêra, Portugal
5: 8200 Albufeira, Portugal
6: Vilamoura, 8125 Quarteira, Portugal
7: 8125 Quarteira, Portugal
8: Faro, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform your hotel:Hotel pick-up / drop-off at designated areas only (between Faro and Portimão coastal areas)You may have to walk or meet us at a meeting point.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (normally between 08:00 AM to 08:45 AM).
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off at designated areas only (between Faro and Portimão)
- Please be reminded that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (max. two languages).
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by, at least, 1 paying adult.
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle.
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket.
- English and Portuguese are available all year round. French and Spanish ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- A minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people per booking is required: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (e. g. heavy rain), the tour will not be canceled, unless there are warnings and alerts by official organisms.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sport and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However we will always offer alternatives to avoid these situations; one of them is to change the pick-up and drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may be transmitted without prior notice.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Establishment with ‘Clean & Safe’ certificate. Vehicles are cleaned (vacuum, windows, dashboard, seats disinfected) every day. Reduction of the maximum allowed capacity according to current legislation and General Health Directorate recommendations. This allows greater distance between passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.