Algarve Wines Route
Come with us in a trip of discovery of Algarve wines. You will know two wine producers from Silves or Lagoa. The grape varieties and the methods used vary, however, all of them create wines with great quality.
In each of the farms takes place a guided tour with an explanation of the wine making process and a wine tasting.
Lunch is in a typical restaurant in the old capital of the Algarve, Silves, where you can enjoy its historical heritage and its people (optional).
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the West Algarve
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Quinta Do Frances Winery
- Entry/Admission - Winery Convento do Paraiso
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quinta Do Frances Winery, Odelouca River Valley Sitio da Dobra, Cx Postal 862H, Silves 8300-037 Portugal
In this Winery located in Silves, you will have a guided tour with the explanation of the wine process, and a wine tasting with "tapas".
Note: we can change the winery if this is not available at the request date.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Winery Convento do Paraiso, Quinta de Mata Mouros, Silves 8300-191 Portugal
You will get to know the history of this old farm in Silves, in a guided tour with its enologist.
In the end you can taste some of their wines.
Note: we can change the winery if it is not available for the requested date.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the hotels in the West Algarve.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.