Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces Ticket with Audioguide
Skip the line ticket to Spain’s most-visited monument. Explore the Alhambra and the Nasrid time. Be amazed by the history and art of this palatial city. Entry to the Nasrid Palaces is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Discover the Spanish-Muslim architecture of Nasrid Palaces and Alcazaba Fortress
- Stroll around and relax at the Generalife Gardens
- Enjoy the complete flexibility of a self-guided audio tour
- Tickets for the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba and Generalife Gardens
- Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Welcome Visitor Center, Paseo de la Sabica, 15, 18009 Granada, Spain
Duration: 2 minutes
Visit: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
On a rocky hill that is difficult to access, on the banks of the River Darro, protected by mountains and surrounded by woods, among the oldest quarters in the city, the Alhambra rises up like an imposing castle with reddish tones in its ramparts that prevent the outside world from seeing the delicate beauty they enclose.
Originally designed as a military area, the Alhambra became the residence of royalty and of the court of Granada in the middle of the thirteenth century, after the establishment of the Nasrid kingdom and the construction of the first palace, by the founder king Mohammed ibn Yusuf ben Nasr, better known as Alhamar. The fortress became a citadel with high ramparts and defensive towers, which house two main areas: the military area, or Alcazaba, the barracks of the royal guard, and the medina or court city, the location of the famous Nasrid Palaces and the remains of the houses of noblemen and plebeians who lived there.
Duration: 3 minutes
Visit: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
The Generalife is composed of a series of large gardens, where every corner holds a novelty and a pleasant surprise for the eyes, with a minimum of obtrusive buildings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Alcazaba, Calle Real de la Alhambra Conjunto Monumental de la Alhambra y el Generalife, 18009 Granada Spain
The Alcazaba plainly served a military function. The entrance to the Alcazaba was at the foot of the Tower of Homage . At the base of the tower is a slight slope. A simple L-shaped walkway keeps the main gate from being seen from the outside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
The habitual residence of the kings of Granada, their construction began at the beginning of the 14th century. The Nasrid Palaces are a palatial complex formed by three buildings:
- The Mexuar is the oldest hall. It was employed for meetings between the ministers of the king and as a courtroom.
- Next, we come to the Palace of Comares, which dates back to the era of Yusuf I. This dwelling was erected around the Patio de los Arrayanes (Courtyard of the Myrtles), and its side exits lead to the Sala de los Embajadores (Hall of Ambassadors) and the Sala de la Barca (Hall of the Boat). The Hall of Ambassadors is located inside the Tower of Comares.
- The Palace of the Lions, dating back to the era of Muhammed V, is also a royal residence. It is composed of a central courtyard, the Courtyard of the Lions, and halls along each side, the Hall of the Mocarabes, the Hall of the Kings, the Hall of the Two Sisters, the Hall of the Ajimeces, leading on to the mirador Daraxa viewpoint, and the Hall of the Abencerrajes, along with the Harem
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Welcome Visitor Center, Paseo de la Sabica, 15, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Time of entry to Nasrid Palaces will be printed on your skip-the-line ticket
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 16 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 20 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 11 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 10 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.