Alhambra, Nasrid Palace, and Generalife Tour : Exclusive 3-Hour ComBo Tour
Explore the beautiful historical capital city of Granada and see its main sights Alhambra, Nasrid Palace, and Generalife .Your first stop on the trip are the majestic Generalife Gardens with their breathtaking viewpoints and picturesque tree-lined alleys perfect for long relaxing walks. Alhambra hides endless opportunities for discovery. If you like to unravel the secrets and legends of the monument and also explore the Alhambra and Generalife, without the lines, then embark on this 3-hour walking tour with an informative, official guide.
✔ Enjoy a day tour in Granada and discover this emblematic city located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains
✔ Marvel at the famous Andalucian palaces
✔ Explore the Generalife Gardens
✔ Get the most out of your visit with a private local guide
✔ Set foot on the historical city of Granada with this tour!
✔ Visit The Alhambra, a well-preserved Moorish citadel lauded as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
per adult from
What's included :
- Tickets for Alhambra Palace and Generalife Garden
- Expert local guide
- Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly (if necessary)
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Carlos V
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
Alhambra an amazingly attractive place and fortress complex. It is located in Granada, Andalusia, Spain. It is an eighth-century-old site famous for its reddish walls and towers that surrounds the citadel: al-qal'a al-hamra. In Arabic The term al-qal'a al-hamra means red fort or castle. The beautiful Alhambra is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site which inspired the artistic minds to create amazing songs and depicts wonderful stories. At present Alhambra is used as a walk able museum and a heritage site. Here we will explore all the histories behind it and grab all the attractions this unique and historic Spanish town has to offer.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
Visit to Alcazaba first, a fortress on the lower edge that grants easy access to Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Gardens, and Palace of Charles V. Marvel at the opulent courtyards, halls, and gardens, as well as the architectural design of the buildings within the vicinity
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
Explore Charles V Palace, which houses the Alhambra Museum and its exclusive collection of Hispano-Muslim and Nasrid Art. Marvel at the vast circular courtyard within the stately, columned building. The Palace is a Renaissance building in Granada, the southern part of Spain. It is located on the top of the hill of the Assabica, inside the Nasrid fortification of the Alhambra. This building has never been a home to a monarch and it stood roofless up to 1957.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
Admire the impressive Arab architecture of the Nasrid Palaces and discover how the sultans lived during the best moment of their reign.
The Alhambra is the most significant and captivating monument of Muslim Spain. It is one of the most visited attractions in the country. The Alhambra lends with the wonderful heritage of the Nazari dynasty, which you can learn as you explore the Alcazaba, the Palace of Comares, and the Generalife Gardens.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Paseo de la Sabica, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020 : Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.