Alhambra Nasrid Palaces Tour and Traditional Meal Experience
Marvel at the exquisite Nasrid Palaces and learn more about the Alhambra from a local guide. Admire ancient architecture of the Palaces and the beauty of the Gardens. Enjoy a great eating experience, try authentic local food in a traditional restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Traditional Menu Meal of delicious fresh fish:
- STARTERS (one to choose)
- Sea food soup
- Mixed Salad
- Fried aubergine with caña Honey
- MAIN COURSE (one to choose)
- Grilled white Rosada fish
- Variety of fried fish
- Seafood Paella
- A drink included
- Tickets to the Alhambra Palace Complex (Nasrid Palaces and Generalife Gardens)
- Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing in the walking tour and bus
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
On a rocky hill that is difficult to access, on the banks of the River Darro, protected by mountains and surrounded by woods, among the oldest quarters in the city, the Alhambra rises up like an imposing castle with reddish tones in its ramparts that prevent the outside world from seeing the delicate beauty they enclose.
Originally designed as a military area, the Alhambra became the residence of royalty and of the court of Granada in the middle of the thirteenth century, after the establishment of the Nasrid kingdom and the construction of the first palace, by the founder king Mohammed ibn Yusuf ben Nasr, better known as Alhamar. The fortress became a citadel with high ramparts and defensive towers, which house two main areas: the military area, or Alcazaba, the barracks of the royal guard, and the medina or court city, the location of the famous Nasrid Palaces and the remains of the houses of noblemen and plebeians who lived there.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
The habitual residence of the kings of Granada, their construction began at the beginning of the 14th century. The Nasrid Palaces are a palatial complex formed by three buildings:
- The Mexuar is the oldest hall. It was employed for meetings between the ministers of the king and as a courtroom.
- Next, we come to the Palace of Comares, which dates back to the era of Yusuf I. This dwelling was erected around the Patio de los Arrayanes (Courtyard of the Myrtles), and its side exits lead to the Sala de los Embajadores (Hall of Ambassadors) and the Sala de la Barca (Hall of the Boat). The Hall of Ambassadors is located inside the Tower of Comares.
- The Palace of the Lions, dating back to the era of Muhammed V, is also a royal residence. It is composed of a central courtyard, the Courtyard of the Lions, and halls along each side, the Hall of the Mocarabes, the Hall of the Kings, the Hall of the Two Sisters, the Hall of the Ajimeces, leading on to the mirador Daraxa viewpoint, and the Hall of the Abencerrajes, along with the Harem.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
The Generalife is composed of a series of large gardens, where every corner holds a novelty and a pleasant surprise for the eyes, with a minimum of obtrusive buildings.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Real de la Alhambra Conjunto Monumental de la Alhambra y el Generalife, 18009 Granada Spain
The Alcazaba plainly served a military function. The entrance to the Alcazaba was at the foot of the Tower of Homage . At the base of the tower is a slight slope. A simple L-shaped walkway keeps the main gate from being seen from the outside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is only available for the guided tour
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Groups regularly change in size and nationality. In order to facilitate these differences, your tour may be led in 2 different languages (Spanish and English)
- Due to the high demand for the Alhambra Palace, if the time slot you have chosen is not available, the supplier will book you into a new time slot.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.