Alhambra Private Tour from Malaga: with transport and skip-the-line-tickets
Submerge yourself in the history of the last Moorish kingdom in Western Europe. The Alhambra has some of the secrets of the unique Spanish-Muslim culture that lasted for over 700 years hidden away inside. You will not be able to explore these charms anywhere else in the world.
A stunningly well-preserved complex of Medieval palaces where it is still possible to feel the presence of its previous oweners. The paradise-like gardens are only a few of the gems that await you in the unique setting.
Find out more about the plots and intirgues that provoked the failure of the Moorish Kingdom of Granada when faced with a Christian assault.
Enjoy your private vehicle with your personal driver that will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the Alhambra where you will meet your guide. After your private visit in Alhambra the driver will take you back to your place.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport; Admission ticket for Alhambra; Private guided service
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Carlos V
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
What's excluded :
- Snacks and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Real de la Alhambra Conjunto Monumental de la Alhambra y el Generalife, 18009 Granada Spain
The oldest part of the Alhambra complex, which is a fort.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
The heart of the Alhambra is the complex of the best preserved muslim palaces.
Stop At: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
The christian style renaissance palace that forms part of the Alhambra complex from XVIth century
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
The breathtaking, marvelous medieval-muslim style gardens with a summer residence of the sultans.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify any special requirements in advance.
Departure Time :2/10/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM Friday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.