Alicante Small Group Sailing Tour with Snorkeling
Alicante is one of the best places in the Mediterranean Sea to enjoy sailing an snorkelling. Pizca is a modern very comfortable cruiser and race boat, and Pedro the skipper an expert sailor and diver in Alicante waters.
In 9 hours charter we can visit Tabarca island, in 4 hours we can sail, swim and snorkelling in Alicante, San Juan or Arenales beaches.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
We will sail from Alicante city to Tabarca Island (9 hours charter), snorkel in its beautiful waters, the first maritime reserve in Spain and taste delicious gastronomy or you can have lunch your own food in the boat.
This is a private trip, one person hires the boat with skipper and can enjoy 7 passengers of the trip. Great trip for families and friends groups
• Isla de Tabarca, Santa Pola Spain
Departure Point :Royal Regatta Club of Alicante, Muelle de Pte., 3, 03001 Alicante (Alacant), Alicante, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Limpieza y desinfección completa del barco por empresa especializada antes y después de cada uso
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.