Alicante Sunset Sailing with Snorkeling and Drinks
Our Tahiti 75, The Adventurer, coming from Martinique is the only one in Alicante. We propose to tourist and local people in search for a relaxing and unique experience, excursions to some of the most beautiful places around Alicante in Valencian Comunity, like Cabo de la Huerta, the San Juan beach or the famous Tabarca Island. You can choose to eat for Half days, Full days and for Sunset, it is then the perfect time to enjoy our yummy apetizers and drinks on board. If you are looking for a bit more of fun on the perfect boat you can then choose to celebrate the boat party with us. We could also organize your own and private event on board ... All our excursions are packages where everything like drinks, food and snorkelling material are included in the price. We are waiting for you and hope to see you this summer!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 glass of cava
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
2-hour sailing trip.
Admire the landscape of the Albufereta and the Cabo de Huertas, with sunset colors.
Quiet atmosphere with background chill music.
Crystal clear bath.
Ideal to enjoy as a couple, with family or friends.
Cocktail and tapas bar available
• Playa De La Albufereta, Carrer Sol Naixent, 29, 03016 Alicante Spain
Departure Point :Adventurer Catamaran Alicante, Av. Conde de Vallellano, s/n, 03001 Alicante (Alacant), Alicante, Spain
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 62 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please visit: https://www.alicantecatamaran.com/Security_Covid19.eB.htm
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.